Saturday, December 26, 2020

A little love poem

I wanted to share with you a little love poem I wrote one morning.  I was called to do so in my meditation today, so here it goes. 


It goes a little something like this:  Self Love.  True love.  Romantic Love.  Messy Love.  Authentic Love.  Love Love.  Unconditional Love.  Like real love.  An equal exchange of energy love.  Healthy reciprocity of love.  Healthy Love.  Playful Love.  Soulful Love.  Spiritual Love.  Energetic Love.  Love Love.   Real Love.  Hot Love.  Long Term Love.  Fire Love.  Passion Love.  Protection Love.  Safe Love.  Adventurous Love.  Supportive Love.  Easy Love.  Real Love.  Long Term Love.  Committed Love.  Communicative Love.  Compassionate Love.  Self Love.  Love for ALL.  Snuggly Love.  Soft Love.  Eye gazing into the soul love.  Physical Connection Love.  Touch Love.  Sex Love.  Fucking Love.  Making Love.  Supportive Love.  Love everything about me love.  Love everything about you love.  Dedicated Love.  Love Love.  Real Love.  Fun Love.  Healthy boundary love.  Family love.  Friend love.  Playful Love.  Music Love.  Free Love.  Travel Love.  Committed Love.  Honest Love.  Truthful Love.  Balanced Love.  Love Love.  Independent Love.  You just know love.  Soul Love.  The real deal love.  Truthful Love.  Love takes me home to myself love.  I love you!  I love me!  I love all!  Unconditional Love is where it's at love.  

www.naturalrhythmyoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment